Join us us at Camp Lonehollow, located in Vanderpool, TX in the heart of Texas Hill Country for a three-night, nine-meal, activity-filled experience of family and fun from Oct. 11-14. Children and spouses/partners are welcome. Ages 0-4 may join us free of charge. Ticket prices for guests ages 5+ are $450, which includes meals, linens, and all camp-led activities.
Your stay will include:
- Accommodations for 4 days/3 nights (linens included).
- 9 meals.
- All activities (including hiking, rock wall climbing, horse leading, crafts for all ages, many field sports, water sports, yoga, and more TBA!). Some activities will require signing up in advance with a small materials fee (an example would be specialized workshops like needle felting, dyeing or knitting/crochet projects).
- Rates are $450 per camper age 5+ for group cabin accommodations.
- Campers 4 and younger may attend FREE!
- A first aid provider will be available on sight but hospitals and emergency medical services will be approximately 10 miles away.
- Both GroVia and Sloomb will hold a factory sale while at camp - this is a cash only event!
- We will have a designated time & space for a camp-wide BST. GroVia and Sloomb items only! BSTing may continue during other times but it will be limited to your private cabin.
- We will offer VIP bags at an additional cost. These will include limited camp-only items - you won't want to miss them! You will also have the opportunity to purchase tees, totes, and other fun branded camp collectibles over the summer.
- You will need transportation to and from camp. The closest airport is in San Antonio, Texas (approximately 1.5 hours away).
This is going to be a special, wonderful time, and we cannot wait to spend three days camping with YOU!