Preparing Soaker Pads & Boosters
- Wash hot with detergent, tumble dry, repeating this process 5–6 times before use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing).
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled Shells and Soaker Pads in a dry diaper pail - no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days using a heavy duty cycle on warm or regular hot with full amount of a good cleaning detergent.
- Hang dry Shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry low Soaker Pads and Boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, fabric softeners, or water repellant diaper creams.